BioResearch Product Faire
WHERE: University of Pittsburgh,
Petersen Events Center on the 5th Floor Concourse,
(Allegheny County Pennsylvania Science Events.)
DESCRIPTION: The Bio Research Product Fair is a science community networking and research idea generation event held at the University of Pittsburgh that includes new product demonstrations and scientific supplier exhibits. This event is designed for active research scientists and related life science professionals.
- Network with other Researchers
- Learn Troubleshooting Skills
- Connect with Industry Experts
- Learn about Career Opportunities
- View Product Demonstrations
- Discover New Research Tools
- Hear About Laboratory Services
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Join over 200 vendors who are already promoting new biotechnology and lab products directly to active researchers at BCI’s industry-leading biotechnology events.
EVENT CONTACT: email@example.com
or call 530-272-6675