Holiday Craft and Vendor Show
at the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center
WHERE: Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center,
Cemetery Lane in Ross Township,
(Allegheny County Pennsylvania Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
Located off Cemetery Lane, near I 279 Perryville exit.
DESCRIPTION: You are cordially invited to participate in our Craft & Vendor Show. We are excited to share that the venue will be the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center on Cemetery Lane in Ross Township, located just off of I-279. This is an excellent facility with plenty of parking.
Attached you will find an information sheet as well as a registration form to complete and return. Applications will be accepted until all spaces are filled. Be sure to get yours in soon to reserve your spot for this year. If we have duplicate vendors apply, we will accept the first one received.
Our doors will open to the public and advertising will be done throughout the area as well as throughout our fraternal organization.
The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world to which both men and women may belong. In Pennsylvania, there are approximately 25 thousand members.
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Direct sales vendors wanted.
Commercial and business exhibitors wanted.
- Exhibitor’s fee – $30 – early bird prior to November 1, 2018.
- $35 – for all applicants registering after November 1, 2018.
- We are also requesting the donation of an item with a retail value of $20.
- Exhibitor area is 5’ x 8’ – large enough to fit one 8-foot or one 6-foot table and two chairs. Chairs will be provided.
- Set up time is Saturday 8AM to 9:45AM.
- Tables are available for rent $5 each. Request must be made prior to the show. 8’ tables are limited.
- Electricity is available for an additional $5. Limited number of electric spaces available.
- Please make checks payable to: Norwood Herrington Chapter.
EVENT CONTACT: Jan Galbreath at email@example.com
412-415-0950 (leave a message)
119 Arch Avenue, Bellevue PA 15202 ~~ 412-415-0950
WEBPAGE (GOOGLE DOCS): Click Here