Moon Wizarding Festival
A Harry Potter Event!
WHERE: Moon Park,
1350 Joe Denardo Way,
Moon Township PA 15108
(Allegheny County Pennsylvania Festivals, Craft Shows, Vendor Fairs.)
DESCRIPTION: Please join us for the annual Moon Wizarding Festival. This amazing event is brought to you by Moon Parks and Recreation and will feature artisans, crafters, music, games, Quidditch, crafts, food, drink, costume contests, trivia, and much, much more! Save the date and stay tuned for more information.
The Moon Wizarding Festival is a not-for-profit venture / community service presented by Moon Parks and Recreation. We would like to make this festival the most incredible, magical experience this side of Hogsmead! The day will be filled with games, costume contests, wizard wrock, trivia, crafts, food, drink, games, live Quidditch, fantastical beasts, and of course, magic!
To make this festival amazing, we need to have amazing vendors to offer goods to the crowds. We would like to offer festival goers a variety of hand-created items, crafts, foods, drink and Harry Potter licensed merchandise. All items offered at the festival should fit within the theme of the wizarding world we are trying to create so our guests feel transported.
We will be using the entire Moon Park for the event, including the pavilions. We will be able to offer power to some, but, not all vendors.
Set-up time will be determined closer to the festival date. The festival will run time is TBD and will be announced soon.
Vendors Wanted! This is a juried event!
Arts and crafts vendors wanted.
Non-profit organization vendors wanted.
Since we are trying to create a certain type of “magic” for this particular festival, vendors wishing to participate will need to fill out a form and be screened. The selection process will be based on:
- The vendors’ offerings and how well they fit within the theme of the festival.
- The willingness of the vendor to “skin” their goods to fit within the theme (tweaking packaging, naming or presentation of products to fit within the theme).
- We will be choosing vendors who compliment the theme of the festival or show a willingness to work within the theme. Guests attending will want to shop themed “magical” items, rather than ordinary “muggle” items.
- We will not be accepting any direct sales vendors unless the company has a license with Warner Bros./J K Rowling to sell Harry Potter licensed items (i.e. Origami Owl) or you can demonstrate a way to sell your product so it fits in the theme.
- We will accept only ONE of any kind of direct sales company.
- Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we will review your information, website, and product. We will make a decision as soon as possible to confirm your involvement. We must receive your booth fee within two weeks of acceptance.
- 10′ x 10′ space – no power: $125 (+ a prize item valued at $25 or more)
- 10′ x 10′ space – power: $150 (+ a prize item valued at $25 or more) *** very limited availability.
- 10′ x 10′ space in a pavilion with power: $175 (+ a prize item valued at $25 or more) *** very limited availability.
- Vendors are expected to provide everything for their booth – nothing will be provided for you (tents, power cords, tables, signage and any other items you need to run your booth is your responsibility).
- This fee is payable by check to Moon Township.
CANCELLATION: If accepted as a vendor, you are expected to participate in the festival. If you need to withdraw before August 1, you may do so and receive a refund of your fee. After August 1, your booth fee is forfeited and no part will be refunded to you.
EVENT CONTACT: Lisa Shaughnessy
or 412-262-1703, Ext. 403
2019 EVENT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/423471221722136