Cavanaugh’s Bride Show Brunch Airport
DESCRIPTION: Another innovative bridal show concept brought to you by Cavanaugh’s.
For couples or groups of friends! Small intimate bridal shows! Fresh, fun and interactive!
Here’s how it works:
- Please try to arrive between 10AM and 10:15AM. Upon arrival you will be served mimosas or wine and hors d’oeures.
- You and your friends or fiance will be grouped into small groups. There are approximately 36 exhibitors at 6 stations. A station is a group of 6 wedding professionals.
- While drinking and enjoying your hors d’oeuvres with your group, 6 exhibitors from your first station will introduce themselves to you and tell you about their services. This allows you an easy way to see if their product is something you need for your wedding.
- After all of the introductions, you decide. Talk with exhibitors who peaked your interest or talk to no one at all before you head to the next station. We usually stay about 10 minutes at each station, or you are free to sip, nibble, and walk around on your own.
- At the end of the evening you will have time to finish conversations and re-visit with any or all of the exhibitors.
No pressure! Just lots of fun, food, drink and new friends!
Prizes and giveaways!
All brides receive a free copy of Cavanaugh’s BrideBook Magazine and a one year subscription to Brides Magazine.
See Website for more information, tickets, vendor information, etc.
See a complete list (by show) of our participating wedding professionals online.
EVENT CONTACT: Dan Cavanaugh at 412-206-0096