Display Advertising on PA-Vendors.com
This page contains information about DISPLAY ADVERTISING which is different than our free listings. There is a fee for display advertising. If you wish to place a free event listing – click here. If you would like to place a free business listing, click here. If you are interested in a display ad – read on!
Display advertising on Pa-Vendors.com is affordable and effective.
Affordable? How much?
- $135 if we design your display ad that will run for an entire year. (Discount for one-time Event display ads – see third bullet below.)
- $100 if you send us a pre-designed display ad that meets our specifications (see our requirements below.) To take advantage of the discount, the display ad must be ready to place on our Website, and requires no editing on our part. Ads that require editing are charged the full price of $135 to cover graphic design fees.
- $50 for a one-time EVENT display ad if sent to us pre-designed and ready to place on our Website. ($85 if we design the ad.) Special event ad pricing applies only for one-time events held on a specific date at a specific location (the full date and location must appear in the ad.) Event display ads with more than one date are charged the full price.
- Special placement (i.e. Home Page, other specific pages): $10 additional per month per page requested.
- We offer a 20% discount for non-profit organizations (no discount for special placement.)
- Price includes ad placement on all of our Websites (for a limited time) – NJ-Vendors.com and DE-Vendors.com and MD-Vendors.com.
- We will send you an online invoice that is payable by check, money order, or via PayPal. Design of your display ad will begin after we receive your payment. We use PayPal invoicing services, but you do not have to pay the invoice thru PayPal. You can send a check or money order.
Specifications? (Requirements for pre-designed display ads):
- AD SIZE: Display ads must be exactly 300 x 300 pixels. The perfect display ad is a 300 pixel x 300 pixel ad that can be reduced down to 200 x 200 pixels and still be clear and readable so we can use both sizes. Or submit two separate display ads, one at each size.
- AD FORMAT: We prefer .png, or .jpg – .gif is OK too. However, we do not accept ads that have sound or animation.
- AD CONTENT: Up to you, but keep the basic WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN and WHY concept in mind:
- For businesses and events with a Website, the main purpose of the ad should be to entice viewers to visit your Website where they can get details. We will make your display ad link to your Website when we embed it on our pages. Please underline your Website address so viewers will know it’s a link.
- Event display ads should include the full date (including year) and location of the event.
- For events and businesses with a physical location, please include the full address including city and state. Display ads for direct sales consultants, artists, crafters, and online businesses do not need to post an address in their display ad unless they wish to do so.
We place your display ad on relevant pages based on your location and/or the type of product you sell or service you provide. For example, if you are an Origami Owl Independent Designer and you live in Montgomery County, then your display ad will be placed on our Montgomery County Events Index, all of the events pages for Montgomery County plus the bordering counties of Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, and Philadelphia. Your display ad will also be placed on various relevant business directories. If you wish to have your display ad appear on pages for other PA counties as well, just let me know. There is no extra charge for additional counties! And for only $25 more, we’ll include your display ad on our New Jersey Website (www.njvendors.com) as well! And as an added bonus, we will include your display ad on our newest Website for Delaware – www.de-vendors.com at no extra charge for a limited time.
Display advertisers’ free listings are changed to what we call an “enhanced listing” by adding color, bold text and a smaller version of your display ad (or a special graphic) with your listing. Using the Crompton Creations example (see below), the enhanced listing is placed on our business directories for Jewelry in PA and Clothing & Fashion Accessories in PA and our directory for Montgomery County Arts, Crafts & Gifts (Linda is from Montgomery County PA) as well as any other relevant directories. NOTE: Enhanced listings (and even free business listings) are only placed on the Website for the state where the business is physically located. So even though Linda is an advertiser with us for Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland, the text listing (free business listing or Enhanced Listing) only appears on our Pennsylvania Website.
- CROMPTON CREATIONS – Artisan Jewelry Designs
Linda Crompton, P.O. Box 131, Oaks PA 19456
Artisan design jewelry. Distinctively handcrafted jewelry using precious metals and with natural semi-precious and precious gemstones. Designs in mixed media also available.
Custom orders welcome!
Verified – advertiser!
For more information or to order display advertising, please email Linda Hemphill at PaVendors@gmail.com. Let me know if you will need us to design your ad or if you will be sending a pre-designed ad. If you will be sending a pre-designed ad, you can send it in your initial email if you have it ready. I will then contact you with more information and send you an invoice. After we receive your payment, placement of your pre-designed ad will begin. If you need us to design your display ad, the ad order will then be sent to our graphic designer. When your display ad has been created, we will send it to you so you can review it and request any changes that you may like for us to make to the ad. Once the ad is exactly what you want, we will then place your display ad on LOTS and LOTS of pages throughout PA-Vendors.com — and NJ-Vendors.com, too if you would like to target New Jersey or DE-Vendors.com if you’d like to target Delaware and/or MD-Vendors.com if you would like to target Maryland.
Examples of Display Ads on Pa-Vendors.com:
We will design your display ad so it can be used in two different sizes (300 x 300 pixels and 200 x 200 pixels) to give us flexibility with the placement of your display ad:
We offer special pricing for our advertisers who would like to have more than one display ad.
More examples of ads for display advertisers:
For more information or to order display advertising,
please email Linda Hemphill at PaVendors@gmail.com
If you’d like to chat about your display advertising on the phone,
send me an email and let me know a good time to set up a phone appointment
and I’ll call you (or I’ll send you my phone number.)
🙂 🙂 🙂
DISPLAY AD CAROUSELS (see example just below this paragraph):
The ads on the left and right that scroll are display ads in our “display ad carousels” that we are now using at the bottom of most of our pages. We create different and specific “carousels” for each county, each month of the year, and for particular categories (i.e. jewelry, antiques, etc.) Your display ad will appear on the carousel for your home county plus all bordering counties. For example, if you are an Allegheny County advertiser (your business or event is located in Allegheny County) then your display ad would appear on the Allegheny County Display Ad Carousel plus the carousels for the bordering counties of Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington and Westmoreland (and any other counties you desire.) If you wish to have your display ad appear on additional carousels, just let us know!
See example of a display ad carousel below. Note: The middle ad that does not scroll is an affiliate ad – and not one of our display ads.